Friday, April 04, 2008

See you Blogger widget, welcome ScribeFire



Today, I am officially removing the Blogger widget for Mac (see my post here), and return back to ScribeFire.



I found widget for Mac inconvenience in the way that the posting window too small. Also, if I have to type a bit longer text, it did not provide scroll so I can not check again the upper part or lower part of my text. Well, I guess it was obvious if you work with widget, right?

While with ScribeFire, I decided to use Firefox specially since it is quite simple and very productive browser. I am still using Safari for other sites I am regularly visit, but particularly for blogging so far I feel that Firefox together with ScribeFire very suitable blogging dynamic duo for me.

So, thank you Blogger widget and welcome back ScribeFire.

No comments: