Monday, April 16, 2012

My Review of D-Lux Laptop Messenger Racing Stripe 2012

Originally submitted at Timbuk2

A Classic Messenger fitted with a crater laptop sleeve.

Love it!
By Dewa Wisana from Australia on 4/15/2012
5out of 5
Pros: High Quality, Comfortable , Attractive, Durable , Roomy
Best Uses: Cycling, Day Trips, Office, Computer, School, Commuting
Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Practical
Was this a gift?: No
I've looking for messenger bag as an alternative of bulky backpack for my macbook and ipad as well as my school stuff. I order this particular Timbuk2 D-Lux medium size because it's suit my budget and preferred function. I found it is a little too big for my 13" MacBook. Despite of that not so fit size, everything is wonderful and just like I expected. I'm not good at making product review, but I know this bag is worthy and have no regret to buy it. So, it is highly recommended for those who wish to have messanger bag with optimum functionality. If Timbuk2 have one that fit for 13" laptop size, I will choose that one and give two extra stars.

No comments: